Hiking the Wank.. got some amazing panoramic views of Garmisch!
 |
| It took me about 3 hours to get to the top, and then I took the cable car down! |
 |
| The Summit |
 |
| Had so much fun watching the paragliders take off from the top of the mountain |
 |
| Mini ponies having lunch in someone's backyard |
 |
| Such a beautiful place to live! |
 |
| The Kramer |
 |
| The Wank, which I hiked the day before |
 |
| Love this picture! |
 |
| Walking around Lake Eibsee, at the base of the Zugspitze |
Time to head home, but I had an amazing year and a half living in the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I know I'll go back to Garmisch someday, can't wait to see those mountains again!
No comments:
Post a Comment